Information to the User
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the web for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures of this Policy, you agree that we process your personal data as defined in this Policy.
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Precision: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to ensure that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment.
- Conservation: We retain your personal data legally and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: When it is the case that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: The access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and that you have given us your consent to allow any of your dependents minors use this site.
Communication of Personal Data
The data can be communicated to websites related to FurryMap for the provision of the various services as Treatment Managers. The website will not make any assignment, except by legal obligation.
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to correct, modify or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact FurryMap.
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will prevail in any case.